Do you wish that you could just pick up a flash and understand exactly how to use it?
Are you frustrated and confused with your flash?
I can help.
Using a flash presents a totally different problem than working with natural light. When shooting natural light, the light is already provided for you and you just need to focus on working with the light that’s ALREADY there.
With flash photography, you also need to CREATE the light before you can work with exposing for it, and that’s where so many people run into that frustration and confusion.
You’re in the right place if you’ve ever found yourself saying:
- Where do I start?
- Which way do I point it?
- I attached it to my camera, now what?
- What settings should I use on my camera?
- Why is this so HARD to understand??
What Are The Requirements?
- This course is for the speedlight beginner!
- You own a flash and don’t really understand it, OR
- You want to buy a flash and get going with speedlight photography
- This is NOT for someone who already understands flash really well
What am I going to get from this course?
- Be able to confidently pick up a flash, know where to start and what to aim for
- Understand basic speedlight flash concepts quickly and easily
- Understand how to balance the ambient light of a room with your flash
- Receive a full list and explanation of flash gear
- Learn why we use certain pieces of gear for better flash shots
- Follow my lead on the best SETTINGS to use when you START with your flash, keeping the guesswork to a minimum
- Improve your flash shots immediately by understanding color and white balance
- Inject confidence into your flash photography by learning what really matters
- Let go of stress and confusion as we take learning flash step by step